United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Diary_03-31-2013

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Zhaowei
Admin
Zhaowei

Jumlah posting : 296
Lokasi : United

Diary_03-31-2013 Empty
PostSubyek: Diary_03-31-2013   Diary_03-31-2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 am

Today was a fun day. you know, i went out to bekasi and met up my old school mates. it seems like such an everlasting relationship because we hadn't met each other for a long time. before going to bekasi, he lived in pontianak. it took 4 years before we see each other again. we're talking a lot about our personal life and what had changed physically and spiritually. then, we went into a chinese restaurant to have dinner together. i ordered chicken noodle + flattened meatball + fish cracker. my friends ordered chicken rice noodle + coke. unfortunately, after we had dinner, the time had passed to 10pm. we'd to end up the meeting and i'd to go home because the distance from my house, which is in jakarta, to bekasi is obviously far. so, i said good bye to them and thanked for showing up.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://zhaowei.indonesianforum.net

Diary_03-31-2013
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1